Our Terms & Conditions
This website (this “Site”) is owned by The 19th Hole Magazine operating online as The19thholeMag.com, The19thholeMagazine.com (“we”, “our”, “us”) in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements (“collectively the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using or proceeding to access the Site. You must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of use, including the Code of Conduct, before you access or otherwise use or participate in the Site. Your access to and registration with the Site (as applicable) is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of your use. The 19th Hole Magazine grants you access to use the Site solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that unauthorized use of the Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communication and other applicable laws. As used here, “you” or “User” means any user or visitor of the Site who is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and “we” or “us” means The 19th Hole Magazine.
- DESCRIPTION OF SITE. The Site is an editorially driven lifestyle website featuring information, opinions and other Content regarding a wide variety of topics including golf, fashion, travel, philanthropic, food, wine, culture and luxury goods and services.
- USE OF THE SITE. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of The 19th Hole Magazine and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of The 19th Hole Magazine or such third party, which may own the Marks. All information, materials and content including any text, photographs, audio, video, illustrations and software programs made available by The 19th Hole Magazine on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright and is the property of The 19th Hole Magazine and other parties. Users may only use the Site and Content for personal use as and to the extent permitted under these Terms and Conditions and are prohibited from modifying, creating derivative works of, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling or licensing any Content available on or through the Site for commercial, public or any other purposes. You agree that your participation in the Site is voluntary, personal and non-transferable. The 19th Hole Magazine may, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your access (with or without notice) to the Site should your conduct fail to conform to the Terms and Conditions.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We may change the Terms and Conditions of the Site from time to time by updating this posting. Please visit the Terms and Conditions area each time you visit the Site to keep up to date with the current terms and conditions regarding your use of the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by you of the Terms and Conditions and any modifications thereof and (2) your agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as modified.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SITE. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site with or without notice to you. Neither The 19th Hole Magazine, nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable to you or any third party should we exercise this right to modify or discontinue the Site.
- USER SUBMISSIONS/ASSIGNMENT. You irrevocably assign to The 19th Hole Magazine all rights in and to all text, photographs, illustrations, audio, video and any other content and information (including any ideas or expressions of ideas embodied therein, and your Site screen/user name) that you upload, store, process, post, transmit, distribute, publish or otherwise submit to or through the Site (collectively “Submissions”). All comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and information, materials or other portion of the Submissions you submit to The 19th Hole Magazine through this Site will become and remain the exclusive property of The 19th Hole Magazine, including any future rights associated with such Submissions, even if these Terms and Conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such Submissions, and you acknowledge The 19th Hole Magazine and/or its agencies unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium or method of transmission now know or hereafter devised, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person. It also means that with the exception of your personally identifiable information, The 19th Hole Magazine, its parent company, affiliates, licensees, assigns and/or agencies have no obligation to keep your Submissions (or any of the material contained therein) confidential. You will not be entitled to any remuneration for any use of your Submissions by us or our parent company, affiliates, licensees, assigns or any other person or entity.
You further release and waive all claims against The 19th Hole Magazine, its parent company, affiliates and/or agencies with respect to any intellectual property or other proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, rights of attribution, or any other liability under the governing law of the United States.
CODE OF CONDUCT. The Site makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures.
You agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
(1) You must be 18 years of age or older to register with or use the Site.
(2) Only those who have registered as members or registered users may access the registration-required portions of the Site.
(3) You agree not to copy, modify, distribute, download, display, post, publish, license, create derivative works of or otherwise transmit Submissions in any form except (i) to and through the Site as and to the extent expressly permitted hereunder, and (ii) that Users may use the “E-mail a Friend” feature to e-mail specific content to their friends.
(4) You agree not to use the Site to solicit or advertise any commercial product or activity.
(5) You agree not to use behavior that does not support a safe and comfortable environment for all Users, including but not limited to posting or transmitting any materials that are threatening, offensive, harmful, harassing, abusive, vulgar, hateful, defamatory, sexually explicit, inflammatory, profane (even if it is masked), racially or ethnically objectionable, religious or political, or any materials that encourage inappropriate or unlawful conduct.
(6) You agree not to upload, store, process, post, transmit, distribute, publish or otherwise submit to or through the Site any Submissions which restrict or inhibit any other User from using the Site or contain a virus or other harmful component, violate any local, state, Federal or International laws or give rise to civil liability.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE NOW.